Have you heard of drip cakes?
Drizzling with colour and flavour, drip cakes are high on-trend right now in the baking world. These delicious and impressive cakes feature skillfully crafted drippings down their sides. Discover the Roxy & Rich Chocolate Cake Drip. Ready in 30 seconds and available in 14 vibrant colours, it contains cocoa butter (not palm oil) and maple sugar.
- Frost your cake, choose a light frosting that is easy to spread and smooth, like buttercream. Once all coated, let the cake sit in the fridge for 1 hour, it will allow the Cake Drip to harden faster and easier to control.
- To apply Roxy & Rich’s Cake Drip, remove the seal and the lid. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Put the lid back on and shake until smooth, approx. 1 minute.
- Open the spout and pour onto the cake in circular motions, from the centre outward.
- Once the top of the cake is completely covered, decorate the sides by forming drips down the cake. Point the tip toward the edge and press gently on the bottle to let the chocolate drip down the cake. You can also use an icing spatula to smooth the chocolate over the top of the cake and make any excess chocolate drip down the sides.
- Once the topping is complete, let your creation sit in the fridge around an hour for the chocolate drip to harden.
- To create the famous drip effect, the chocolate must not drip down too low. Make sure the chocolate drip is not too liquid. If you have to gently squeeze the bottle to release the drip, that means the consistency is good.
- Fruit, chocolate, candy, cookies, meringue . . . All that’s left is to top your creation with your favourite decorations!